This site is owned and operated by HBFITES, located in Bangalore, INDIA. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At HBFITES, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION HBFITES GATHERS AND TRACKS
HBFITES gathers two types of information about users:
1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, or through the contact form on our website.
2. Information HBFITES gathers through aggregated tracking. This information is derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor our content to visitors' needs.
* Some visitors may request information on the HBFITES website after clicking an online ad. Cookies may be used in those cases, to enable the collection of aggregated data which is used to more effectively market our services.
Under no circumstances does HBFITES divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
HBFITES Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters: We offer a free electronic newsletter to our students, which includes updates about current special offers and opportunities. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following instructions included in the newsletter.
- Contact Form: Our site users can choose to electronically send a message to HBFITES Training & Consulting, using the contact form on our website. The user must provide their email address. This information is used only to respond to the individual who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- Self Test Downloads, Flash Cards and Discount: Our site visitors may voluntarily provide information to us in order to receive a self test download, flash cards, discounts or other promotional offers. Information provided for this purpose will not be shared with any third party.
HBFITES tracks user traffic patterns throughout our site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. HBFITES does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser). HBFITES sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
HBFITES uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience with our website. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters. HBFITES never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our site users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters. HBFITES creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION