This course demonstrates how to administer CIFS version 1.0, 2.0, and 2.1 in Data ONTAP operating in 7-Mode and CIFS version 1.0, 2.0, 2.1, and 3.0 in clustered Data ONTAP.
Professionals who implement NFS solutions that use NetApp storage systems.
One of the following:
- Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administration
- Clustered Data ONTAP Administration
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Define and describe CIFS protocolversions
- Describe configuration in Data ONTAPoperating in 7-Mode
- Describe configuration in clustered DataONTAP
- Use the Data ONTAP PowerShellToolkit to write PowerShell scripts
- Configure home directories with theData ONTAP operating system
- Work with symbolic links and widelinks
- Review performance management forCIFS environments
- Detail troubleshooting techniques forNetApp storage systems and clientswho use the CIFS protocol