This intensive course is designed to fast-track your ITIL Expert certification. Through a mix of self-paced study and instructor-led training, you will use time to your advantage and work toward the highest level of internationally recognized certification available in the ITIL domain.
You will learn the principles and core concepts of the service lifecycle approach to IT service management (ITSM) at the management level. You will focus on the management and control elements of the service lifecycle and the processes associated with all Lifecycle modules, including service strategy (SS), service design (SD), service transition (ST), service operation (SO), and continual service improvement (CSI). Once you've completed the five Lifecycle sessions and a passing score on each exam, you will begin the Managing Across the Lifecycle course.
This course is designed using an engaging, scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices.
- Pre-course conference call four weeks prior to the first (physical or virtual) classroom session
- Before attending classroom sessions, you must complete the respective e-Learning modules
- Two classroom sessions (one of five days, one of three days) each with one month between the two sessions:
- Practical application, analyzing, and synthesizing information
- First classroom session covers SS, SD, and CSI
- Second session covers ST and SO
- After the classroom sessions, you will complete the e-Learning modules with a specific focus on exam preparation. Once you feel you are ready to take the exam, you may schedule and take each exam at a time and date that is convenient to you. They should be completed before the next classroom session starts.
- Managing Across the Lifecycle is the last component of the course. This block is comprised of 12 hours of e-Learning and three days in the classroom.