This intensive course is designed for you to fast-track your ITIL Expert certification. Delivered by an ITIL Expert certified instructor, this course prepares you to pass all the ITIL Capability and the Managing Across the Lifecycle certification exams. You will achieve a better understanding of the service lifecycle and the processes associated with all the Capability modules, including planning, protection, and optimization (PPO), service offerings and agreements (SOA), operational support and analysis (OSA), and release, control, and validation (RCV). You can take the exams for these courses at a time convenient to you, between the virtual classroom sessions.
- Pre-course conference call takes place four weeks prior to the first virtual classroom session
- Before attending the virtual classroom sessions, you must complete the respective e-Learning modules
- Two virtual classroom sessions of five days each with one month between the two sessions:
- Practical application, analyzing, and synthesizing information
- First virtual classroom session covers SOA and PPO
- Second virtual classroom session covers RCV and OSA
- After the virtual classroom sessions, you will complete the e-Learning modules with a specific focus on exam preparation. Once you feel ready to take on the exam, you may schedule and take each exam at a time and date that is convenient to you. They should be completed before the next virtual classroom session starts.
- Managing Across the Lifecycle is the last component of the course. This block is comprised of 12 hours of e-Learning and three days in a virtual classroom.