After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Describe the features and benefits of Outbound Contact
- List and describe the Outbound Contact components and architecture
- Learn how Outbound Contact manages a typical interaction
- Learn the role that Call Progress Detection may have
- Learn the available Outbound dialing modes
- Summarize key regulations and where to learn more
- List and describe the major configuration objects used for an Outbound Campaign
- Use Genesys Administrator to run an existing Outbound Campaign
- Monitor an existing Outbound Campaign
This course uses Genesys Outbound Contact version 8.1.1.
Outbound Contact Foundation is intended for anyone who needs to learn the architecture and basic functionality of Genesys Outbound Contact. This can include business analysts, project managers, technical consultants, system administrators, system integrators, technical architects, telephony specialists, and support specialists who will find this course a useful preparation for their further work with Genesys Outbound Contact.
- Framework Foundation (FWK81-FND)
- Skills Required:
- Familiarity with Genesys Framework