After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Install and configure Outbound Contact
- Learn how Outbound options effect Outbound Contact Server configuration and runtime behavior
- Trace the call flow of a typical interaction handled by Outbound Contact Solution
- Learn how Call Progress Detection (CPD) works and how it is used by the Outbound Contact
- Describe the role of a Trunk Group DN and Genesys Media Server in an Outbound VoIP deployment
- Learn Outbound Contact service availability
- Identify and troubleshoot common problems related to Outbound Contact functionality
Outbound Contact Deployment is intended for technical consultants, system administrators, system integrators, telephony specialists and any other technical roles involved in the planning, installation, configuration and maintenance of Genesys Outbound Contact.
This course uses Genesys version 8.1.1.
- Framework Deployment (FWK81-DPL)
- Outbound Contact Usage (OCC81-USE)
- Skills Required:
- Familiarity with Genesys Framework Deployment and Genesys Outbound Contact