After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Provision the objects needed for an Outbound Campaign
- Fields, Formats, Table Access Points, Calling Lists Advanced, Filters, Treatments, Campaign, Campaign Group
- Provision a Do Not Call List
- Provision a Request Log
- Manage Calling List Records
- Import/Insert/Delete/Modify Records
- Define and Use a Viewing Filter
- Run and Test Campaigns
This course uses Genesys Outbound Contact version 8.1.1.
Outbound Contact Usage is intended for dialing analysts, contact center supervisors, system administrators, technical consultants and others involved in managing outbound campaigns in the contact center.
- Outbound Contact Foundation (OCC81-FND)
- Skills Required:
- Familiarity with Genesys Framework and Genesys Outbound Contact