After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Describe what the iWD Solution is and explain its value.
- Describe the iWD Solution architecture; identifying components, their function and dependencies.
- Plan technical aspects of an iWD Solution deployment.
- Deploy the iWD components using applicable technical best practices.
- Install the Genesys Rules System.
- Plan business aspects of an iWD Solution Deployment.
- Explain the iWD Business Process (IRD).
- Submit tasks from “source” systems and execute the out-of-box business process to test a deployment.
- Use the Global Task List in iWD Manager.
- Perform basic deployment troubleshooting.
- Run Pulse (Genesys Administrator Extension) reports to aid in testing iWD reporting components deployment.
iWD 8.5 Deployment is intended for technical roles such as system administrator. It is also relevant to those functioning in an ‘architect/designer’ role.
This course uses iWD version 8.5.1 with other Genesys components (version 8.5. and 8.1)
- Genesys Routing and Reporting Deployment (GRR8x-DPL)
- Genesys Framework, Routing, and Reporting Administration (FRR85-ADM)
- Familiarity with Genesys Framework and IRD