After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the GAAP architecture and components.
- Explain the software and hardware requirements.
- Install GAAP and its components: GUI, VUI, Messaging Server.
- Explain basic server settings.
- Configure server logging.
- Describe troubleshooting and monitoring methods.
- Explain integration options with GVP and other digital channels.
This course uses GAAP version 3.6 (Oz) with other Genesys 8 software.
The Genesys App Automation Platform Administration Course is intended for IT or Engineering resources that will manage and maintain the GAAP/SpeechStorm framework.
- GAAP / SpeechStorm Voice Application Development (SST3-DEV)
- Basic understanding of IVR systems