After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Explain the features and benefits of using GVP
- Describe the GVP 8 architecture
- List the main components of GVP 8
- Explain the communication between the GVP components and SIP Server
- Describe GVP reports
- Explain GVP integration options
Skills Required: Familiarity with Genesys Framework.
Genesys Voice Platform Foundation is intended for anyone who needs to learn the architecture and basic functionality of the Genesys Voice Platform 8. Business analysts, project managers, system administrators, system integrators, technical architects, telephony specialists, application developers, and support specialists will find this course a useful preparation for their further work with the next generation GVP.
This course uses GVP version 8.5.0 with other Genesys 8.1 software.