After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Install and configure the GVP 8.5 components.
- Create IVR Profiles and DID Groups.
- Configure GVP resources.
- Describe how GVP interacts with SIP Server and Genesys Routing.
- Perform basic GVP troubleshooting.
- Configure GVP reporting for Genesys Administration.
- Use Composer to test and verify a GVP installation.
- Familiarity with IVR concepts
- Basic Genesys Routing knowledge recommended
- SIP Server knowledge recommended
System administrators, system integrators, telephony specialists, and any other technical roles involved in planning installation, configuration, and maintenance of Genesys Voice Platform solutions. The course is recommended for customers using GVP version 8.1.7 or 8.5.x.
This course uses GVP version 8.5.0 with other Genesys 8.1 software
- Framework 8 Deployment (FWK8-DPL)
- Genesys Voice Platform 8.x Foundation (GVP8x-FND)