After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Explain fundamentals of Voice Over IP
- Describe basics of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Explain Genesys SIP Server and other Genesys SIP components
- Identify the integration of Agent Desktop Application and SIP Endpoint with Genesys SIP Server
This course uses Genesys SIP Server version 8.1
Genesys SIP Server Basics is intended for IP network architects, IP consultants, system support specialists, system administrators responsible for installation and daily operations, and any other technical roles involved in the deployment planning, installation, configuration, support, and maintenance of Genesys SIP Server and IP solutions.
Framework Routing and Reporting 85 Foundation (FRR85-FND)
- Basic understanding of IP Telephony and SIP Protocol is a plus.