After completing this course, a student will be able to:
- Explain call recording concept
- Describe the features and benefits of GIR
- List and describe GIR components and architecture
- Describe Screen Recording architecture and model
- Use Workspace Desktop Edition to control interactions being recorded
- Describe the features and benefits of SpeechMiner
- Use SpeechMiner to explore recorded interactions
- Identify GIR reporting
Framework Routing and Reporting 85 Foundation (FRR85-FND)
Genesys Interaction Recording 8.5 Foundation is intended for anyone who needs to learn the architecture and basic functionality of Genesys Interaction Recording. This can include business analysts, project managers, technical consultants, system administrators, system integrators, technical architects, telephony specialists, and support specialists who will find this course a useful preparation for their further work with Genesys Interaction Recording.
This course uses Genesys Interaction Recording version 8.5 iteration 13.