After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the architecture and concepts of Genesys Callback.
- Deploy and configure Cassandra for Genesys Mobile Services (GMS).
- Install and Configure GMS in a single node environment.
- Plan and deploy GMS for multi-node and multi-site deployments.
- Create and configure services.
- Test various callback scenarios.
- Configure GMS logs.
- Describe the Genesys provided client samples.
Genesys Callback Administration 8.5 is intended for system administrators who would like to learn the configuration and deployment of Genesys Callback.
This course uses Genesys version 8.5.x.
- Framework, Routing, and Reporting Foundation 8.5 (FRR85-FND), Framework, Routing, and Reporting Operation 8.5 (FRR85-OPT), and Framework, Routing and Reporting Administration 8.5 (FRR85-ADM).
- Genesys Callback Foundation 8.5.
- Knowledge of Framework, Orchestration Platform, SIP Server, and GVP/Media Server.
- Familiarity with the concepts of Genesys Outbound Contact Center is suggested.
- Familiarity with the concepts covered in eServices Foundation 8.x is suggested, but not required.