In this course, you will learn essential System Manager administrative tasks that are common to all adopting products. This course does not focus on specific tasks specific to individual products such as Session Manager, Communication Manager, or Communication Server 1000.
This course is also available as part of the combined Boot Camp Avaya Aura Session and System Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting (5U00097).
- Avaya Aura System Manager Overview (5U00106W)
- 1. Installing System Manager
- 2. System Manager Architecture
- 3. System Manager Users and User Management
- Setting up, managing, and administering user accounts, user types, and groups
- 4. System Manager and the Secure Access Link (SAL)
- 5. System Manager Security
- 6. Business Continuity
- Configuring High Availability
- Backing Up and Restoring
- 7. Discovering Inventory in the Network
- 8. Deploying Product Licenses