Voice Over IP (VoIP) technology is an integral part of a cost-effective and practical solution for many customers, because it allows secure communications using industry standards, such as H.323 and SIP signaling, over geographically disbursed IP data networks. In this course, you will learn about Avaya Communications Server (CS) 1000 dialing plan design and configuration requirements for the Call Server, associated H.323 and SIP Gateways on the Signaling Servers, and the centralized management of an IP Peer Dialing plan using Network Routing Servers.
1. Avaya CS 1000 IP Peer Networking Overview
2. Configure Avaya CS 1000 Call Server for Distributed Deployment Model
3. Configure Avaya CS 1000 SIP Gateway
4. Configure Avaya CS 1000 H.323 Gateway
5. Configure Network Routing Service
6. Emergency Service Access
7. Zone-Based Dialing